What is a natrum phosphoricum?
It is only anti-psychotic biochemical medicine. It can also be used in homeopathic regimens. Its abbreviation is Nat Phos Or N.P Chemical Symbol – Na2PHO4,12H20].
Used of Natrum phosphoricum medicine acts on nerves, bones, blood, muscles, glands, stomach, brain, lungs, etc.
Increased Symptoms:- Aversion to open air and bathing.
The most important symptom of N.P. – Abdominal pain or heartburn increases two hours after eating.
Temporary relief:- Most symptoms subside after eating.
Natrum phosphoricum uses
All types of worms
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Natrum phosphoricum 6x for weight loss
Currently, research has shown that Netram Phos is very effective in reducing excess fat from the body. So the food rule is – 4 tablets with lukewarm water four times a day.
Natrum phosphoricum side effects
If taken properly or as per the doctor’s advice, no side effects have been reported yet.
Natrum phosphoricum materia medica doses
- 2x and 3x are used for X power worms.
- Constipation in young children 1x strength should be used with food.
- 1x strength diluting applies to jaundiced patients.
- In old Indigestion, Hyperacidity, and Heartburn, 12x, 30x, good results are obtained.
- 3x the new gas problem
- 3x strength for vomiting due to gastric problems in children.
- 12x, and 30x for increased appetite
- 200x in chronic gonorrhea
- N.P:- 6x strength can be used in any disease.