Uranium nitricum uses for diabetes and more information
*** Symptoms of diabetes with excessive thirst, polyuria, dry tongue, ravenous hunger, weight loss, and asthenia.
diabetes insipidus. accentuated polyuria, with frequency. dark urine, or pale milky urine; or greenish and with a fishy odor. acute parenchymal nephritis; albuminuria.
copious nocturnal urination, nocturnal enuresis, Bile in the urine, and uric acid. bladder pain in the evening. Urethral burning with acrid urine. pain when holding urine.
** Great weight loss despite eating a lot. General discomfort and tiredness throughout the day, especially when waking up or getting out of bed. The sensation of having taken a cold.
*Bad mood and depression, worse in the morning on rising. General symptoms of uranium nitricum 3x.
Particular symptoms of uranium nitricum uses for diabetes
*Style in the upper left eyelid. edema of the lower eyelids. The eyelids are swollen and glued to the morning. Pain from the right orbit to the occiput, in the evening. Pain over the left eye.
* Dry coryza, nasal itching, left nasal obstruction.
* Vertigo. Frontal or occipital headaches, worse afternoon or at night, better eating. Heavy head on waking.
* Painless ulceration in the mouth, acid saliva, dry tongue.
* Sensation of contraction in the throat. Starts with very adherent mucus.
*** Lack of appetite during menstruation. Excessive thirst.
Voracious appetite and, although he eats a lot, he loses weight and is weak. Belching without taste, or putrid.
Nausea. Food or bloody vomiting or as coffee grounds, with heartburn and flatulence.
Pain in the cardia, stomach, pylorus or duodenum, biting, celebrates, gnawing, which improve eating.
Gastric or duodenal ulcer with dark or tarry stools, and tenderness in the epigastrium.
* Abdomen distended, with rumbling and flatus. Acute colic. Peritonitis, with meteorism.
*Lumbar stiffness. pain in the lower angle of the left shoulder blade is worse on deep inspiration.
** complete impotence with wet dreams, and cold, relaxed, and sweaty genitals.
*Fainting, dizziness, anorexia, and blood bursts in the upper part of the body during menstruation. Excessive secretion of milk.
*white vesicles with the red areola, which burn and itch, in arms and legs.
* Marked dryness of skin and mucous membranes.
*Restless sleep, with chills and heat.
*Diarrhoea, constipation, anal itching, dark or tarry stools.
*Bronchitis with excessive mucus expectoration and great thinning. Pulmonary tuberculosis.
Intermittent pain from the left side of the chest to the tip of the sternum, worse fasting.
*raw ham; of tea Aversion to meat.
Negative sides of Uranium nitricum uses for diabetes
*Always keep a gap of 60 minutes before or after meals when you take homeopathy medicine.
*If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic doctor before use.
*Avoid eating tobacco and drinking alcohol during the course of homeopathic uranium nitricum.
*Homeopathic uranium nitricum has several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. *Results may vary depending upon the homeo conditions.
Dosage of Uranium Nitricum (Tab.3x)
- Adults (18 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your homeopathy doctor.
FAQ of uranium nitricum uses for diabetes
- *What is the effect of uranium nitricum 3x on the Kidneys? Ans = (Safe)
- *What is the effect of homeo uranium nitricum on the Liver? Ans = (Safe)
- *Uranium nitricum 3x and dilution is not harmful to the heart.= (Safe)
Now, if you’re particularly interested in this aspect of the uranium nitricum 3x problem, I highly recommend reading this homeopathic article here. You may also be interested in more homeopathic and biochemic medicine reading:
(2) diabetes details